size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
09-01-2020, 08:26 PM

A wolf with wings? Still, Naiche nodded focusing on reality of the moment, his mind once more settled in place. “Right, I’m Naiche.  A pleasure to meet you.” The smaller wolf responded politely.  His dad? Sure enough this was another one of Sirius’ kids.  If the kid have wings, did the mom have wings also? The pain in the ass princess didn’t have wings, thank goodness.

“Like you said, your dad just let me join recently,” glancing a quick sweep of the area and back to Mortis, “So I was just taking another look around.” After a pause he had to speak it, “Alright, we both know I was staring and sorry about that.  I hope its not rude but I gotta ask.  Do those work? I mean can you actually fly?”  Was there etiquette on asking about that? Somehow Naiche doubted he would easily learn etiquette on asking wolves about their wings.  Naiche was embarrassed on the staring part, he normally didn't try to act like a moron but he had been a bit shocked at the sight.

So what was the son’s rank anyway? How polite was he supposed to be? As the son of the warlord Naiche assumed pretty respectful but at the same time, that apparently hadn’t been a concern with his sister.  Did the pup’s not get any special ranking and have to earn it? Maybe just the eldest? Well, at least so far this son seemed pleasant.

"Speech"