size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
09-01-2020, 09:38 PM

Wings that couldn’t be used, that sounded like a tragedy.  Flying would be pretty awesome.  Naiche hadn’t used his imagination on something impossible since he’d left his band.  The feather tickled, causing a twitch and then his tail reacting without his consent as it wiggled back and forth.  Somehow seeing something that should only be a bit of an over imagination was real, and instead of being shocked now it seemed, well great!  

Naiche took up the offer, nudging the wing gently with his nose, getting a good sniff in.  Then the bird-like wolf had Naiche circling around him, pausing to get a good look at the back feathers before ending up back in front.  When had something entertained him so much? “That’s great!” Yah, he sounded much more relaxed and happy now. “Too bad you can’t really fly.” Just like that he liked this wolf, he didn’t know much about him but he was friendly and somehow had Naiche feeling more like the yearling he was.

Here came the next problem, he liked the idea of being this wolfs friend but he wasn’t very good any more about random chit chat, so now what?  What would the wolf like to talk about? Future goals of abilities and status were what was always on Naiche’s mind, but would this happy and bouncy wolf be on that same wave length? “Seems like every day I’m here I see something new.  Either everyone here is real special or my prior band was really dull.”
Ok, he’d try to find some common ground, somehow.

"Speech"
[/b][/color]