An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
09-01-2020, 11:29 PM
Azure was certainly feeling like a prodded bear, his lip curling further as the stranger continued his wordy assault. Asla had been deposited safely upon his back and his worry for her eased as soon as her weight relaxed into him. She was certainly small enough that maybe he could manage a quick battle before taking her home, after all she had enough room along his spine that a few sharp movements wouldn't necessarily roll her right off, right?

The near-yearling's head returned from over his shoulder where he'd placed her, rounding back upon Naiche with a threatening snarl. "Look, asshole. I don't know who you think you are, but Asla is my sister. She does not need you to be her knight in shining armor nor to vouch for her strength to someone who's known her all his life. I've slaughtered more creatures with her by my side then you could count, I know the power in her heart and paws and I am offended that you dare try to describe her fierceness to me."

He paused to let out another frustrated growl, his tone becoming mocking. "Maybe next time we find something fun to dissect you can join the two of us. You can teach me all about how great she is then." Perhaps a bit touchy, though it had been nearly a season since he and Asla had spent any time together. It was obvious she hadn't discussed Az with this new found friend of hers, nor thought to invite him to assist with the lion. Had it been so long that she was a stranger to him now? Someone who's being a random packmate needed to defend?

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.