size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
09-02-2020, 12:07 AM

He was touchy.  Naiche wasn't thinking through why the giant might be touchy, technically Naiche knew but he didn't give a damn.  Perhaps if he hadn't already been in a foul mood he would have snapped at the guy, perhaps if this hadn't started with the guy getting his face he wouldn't be so snappy.  It didn't matter.  Naiche didn't like Az.  He wanted this over with though so guess he'd back down just to shut him up.  Wait - disect?

Naiche decided to save that for another day, or maybe never.  Instead he sucked in his pride for now, "Sorry, I'm upset at the lion and throwing it on you." Ok, so maybe that was a tiny but true but so so watered down with what all he was pissed off at.  "I'm sure you know your sister's abilities.  If you'll excuse me, I'm going back to my den to calm down and forget this entire day happened.  I hope she's ok." Naiche didn't like backing down, but it would be too much effort to keep up the debate and way too much effort to fight.  They were closing in on that.

Naiche expected to fight the guy at some point.  Of course a pack should be able to work as a team, which meant even if he didn't like the asshole he needed to be able to work with him when needed.  A good fight might help that in a way, but not until the pain in his tail subsided a little.  Avoiding Asla for a while would help with that.  right?"
"Speech"