Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
09-02-2020, 05:55 PM
Zee's grin widened at his whisper, her head turning away from his tantalizing breath behind her ear and a shudder climbing across her body. "The last time you challenged me, you lost." She reminded him, moving to nip at his chin as he pulled away from her ear. "Better work harder this time." The anger still burned within her, though redirecting that passion towards Sirius was an easier task then she'd have expected.

He was a welcome distraction and willing to prove to her with his body in what ways his love for her differed from his love for Deathbelle. The Klein woman would never have him the way she did, and Zee planned on claiming him in the very same way he wished to claim her so the mistake of another encroaching upon them would never dare to happen again. It was easy to lose herself in his touch, his kisses, his warm movements, and it did not take long beneath him for the thought of her once-sister to leave her mind entirely.

-fade-

Her head collapsed beside his own, their rapid breathing the only sounds within the empty den. "Mmm." Zee murmured in response. "I may need you to prove it to me a few more times this week." Though she seemed unconvinced, her small form shifted upon the hide to nudge closer to him so her muzzle might rest upon his chest.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.