gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
09-02-2020, 06:17 PM
Mortis still held that same feel of a boy, where Venom felt Azure was much closer to her equal. Still, their easygoing affection was not so secretive as the moments she shared with Azure. She leaned against the prince as he apologized, ”I’ll corner your brother later.” Shr promised him, herself, and Azure. She hadn’t missed the glances and gestures, nor how talented Hanako was at dancing. Venom wouldn’t give her thoughts any merit now though.

She nibbled at the tender meal provided as Mort hunkered down and spoke in hushed tones. Her mother. Venom looked away from his blue eyes and studied the feathers of his impressive wings. She sighed, never one to hide anything from the prince. ”I don’t know much. Just that she made a mistake and that your dad would be very upset with her. She didn’t mention your mom.” She sighed again, ”I just got a message from her owl. She hasn’t been in the pack for a few days.” She went further, knowing that she could trust young Mort. ”I don’t know if she’ll be Empress when she comes back.” Venom hinted her intentions to him, curious what he might think.
[Image: ven-sig.png]