Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
09-02-2020, 10:15 PM

Dunkan observed as everyone seemed to engage in "fun" chats and even some went for dancing without shame.Sadly he didnt share any of those affinities to open himself,he just never was taught to enjoy life around others.But how could he? His mother even left him behind,she abandoned him for no reason and from there he stopped feeling apathy toward others, toward those he should be having fun with.But it was too late to reverse it,to take back the little warm he had,the joy and curiosity he ever had.Now he lacked all of those things,and watching everyone having fun made him feel a knot on his throat,but he decided to just ignore it.It was useless to feel this way, he had to be tough, be uncorrupted by the poison these feelings could place on his chest.

He sighed as he removed himself from the wine, taking his time to consider his next actions. And there he spotted a lonely female(Tox), sitting away. His selfish side told him to let her be and mind his own business,but in the other hand he didnt wants to seat here bored and doing nothing productive. And thus he approached the Ashen wolf dipping his head. "May I...may I seat here too?" He was surprised with how the question came out,it felt like it wants his. Why did it came out this uncertain? Insecure? What was wrong with him? But he shouldn't be surprised, after all he had no experience with social stuff.

"Speak"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.