size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
09-03-2020, 12:48 AM
This whole event was just strange. Suddenly she thought a birthday party was a bad idea. No one seemed to be being themselves except for the attention- loving speckled skank that her brother's seemed to be fighting over. Even her father was fawning over the girl. She didn't understand. Asla didn't see anything special in the girl. Quite the opposite. It made her sick to watch the girl use her brother's and it made her ashamed that they allowed themselves to be used. How were they so blind? Boys were idiots.

Speaking of idiots, Naiche approached and offered her a gift. It was a clump of lion mane tied together intricately. A small smirk formed and one eyebrow raised as the yellow wolf called her princess. The smirk remained. "Thank you, Naiche." To be a jerk, she leaned forward and kissed his cheek. A quick peck, but still. "Very sweet of you to think of me." She knew it would bother the piss out of him. That's why she did it.

When Az appeared and asked for her to dance, the young wolf frowned. She didn't want to be paraded around. She wasn't Hanako. "No dancing, but you could take me closer to the fire. I'm pretty sore." it seemed like he was trying to distract himself, so she'd at least help him with that. As she moved along, she thanked people for coming and for the gifts that they'd brought. She appreciated the sentiment.

Once by the fire she crept past the sleeping Natha and settled herself on the far side, away from most of the party goers. The sand was warmed by the flames and she nestled down in it. Already she was wondering when would be an acceptable time to excuse herself. Thankfully she had a pretty good excuse with her injury. "So tell me what's wrong," she spoke to Az, knowing that there was something on his mind.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]