With A Little Help From My Friend

Indigo

Rue

gems
size
build
player
09-03-2020, 06:40 AM
A muffled response met the girl's large ears and a sort of excited panic sent her heart banging in her chest. She thought that she heard a thud and some scuffling, but she couldn't be sure. A voice called out to her, asking what it should do. Claw at the log? Pull her out? "I, uhh..." She laughed nervously. "I don't really know. I just know that I can't stay in here. Help? Please?" She couldn't give her hero any sort of advice. She didn't know how things were looking from the outside. The log around her head was a tight fit though. It had been easy to get it in, but was impossible to get it out. Maybe it would have to be clawed at after all? Ohhh... she didn't know!

"Please..." she said again, struggling a bit against the log. Her sweet voice was soft, but held an edge of the panic that she was now feeling intensely. Rue hadn't realized that she felt a little claustrophobic until she knew that someone else was there and she couldn't see them. She hoped that whoever had offered to help would be able to get her out soon.