With A Little Help From My Friend

Indigo

Rue

gems
size
build
player
09-03-2020, 01:59 PM
It seemed that he had more faith in her than she had in herself. She surely would have died with her head in that log. As Indy laid down, Rue's haunches folded. Her little bobbed tail swished back and forth behind her. Really, she hasn't noticed how awkward things were. She was used to awkward. It came from being an only child, and a sheltered one at that.

When he'd offered top help her home, the girls smile slipped for a moment, but she forced it back in place. Her eyes closed with the force of her smile, mostly so that she didn't have top see any pity on his face. "I, uh... don't really have a home." It was sad, but true. Lifting one paw, the spotted girl absently rubbed her cheek. "My parents had me at a very old age. I was their miracle pup. My mom passed away and my dad followed her soon after." The smile was still there. If she let it fall, she'd cry. "So I guess you could say I'm on my own."

"How about you? Do you need help getting home?" It was only fair to ask. He'd asked her, after all.