size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
09-03-2020, 07:13 PM
She seemed to be a little more comfortable as she settled back onto her haunches. Short Round curled up beside her, leaning heavily against her hip. Indy didn’t miss the way her smile faltered when he asked his question. He wasn’t left to wonder long as she told him that she was without a home. She lost her parents and she didn’t have anyone else.

Indigo felt a surge of empathy, was this how his father felt when he brought home strays? He suppressed a soft whine as he restrained himself from grabbing her and carting her home with him. ”You don’t have anyone?” Indy asked softly, wondering how far his desire to help might go. Would his dad even let him invite her home? ”I’m sorry.” He added softly, knowing there was nothing else he could do.

When Indigo made up his mind it was very hard to change. The young man lifted himself to his paws and closed the distance between them. He placed a paw gently over top of hers and aimed to find her pretty blue stare before he lost his confidence. ”You have me.” He promised, not knowing how logistics would work but, ”you should come back with me, Rue.”

He almost forgot what he’d even come here for, ”After I find a few plants to harvest.” Indy returned her personal space to her as he looked around. ”Do you know much about the plants here?”

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.