An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
09-03-2020, 09:50 PM
He tried to ignore her question and focus instead upon her answer, feeling the weight of her lean upon his shoulder and sighing heavily. It sounded like everything Az had ever wanted, to rule Boreas alongside a powerful and capable partner. Never did it really occur to him that said partner might be a woman, nor that the relationship might ever be anything more then a business one. Setting his sights upon the crown had been an easy way to ignore such details.

"My father and your mother, they don't exactly rule together." He reminded her gently, moving to place his gloved paw atop her own. "Will that how we will be? And what of your subjects, how are they to think of me?" Sharp teeth worked absently against his lip as he worried further, the taste of metalic blood a familiar and comforting one.

As much as he wanted to keep asking her vague and confused questions, he knew he'd not get any sort of certainty from her answers as long as she struggled to understand. Az gave her a lingering glance before continuing. "Your brother, he offended one of my wolves. They came to me in tears, knowing that I'd sworn to protect them both physically and emotionally and there was nothing I could do. Nothing my father could do either - the Kleins are above us all." The memory caused his teeth to bear, a small growl rumbling in his throat just for Chimera. "Will it be like that forever? Will I need to bow before your brother, your sisters, your aunts and uncles all so that I may rule at your paws? I don't know if I'm capable, little serpent."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.