An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
09-04-2020, 09:17 AM

There. Hanako's smile turned all smug and cocksure, her brows dipping as she watched his every move with squinty eyes. Now that wasn't so hard, was it? She paddled on the spot for a moment longer before, and not without dramatic sigh did she reluctantly start to make her way into the shallower waters where Mortis was waiting.It was a bit silly that she was huffing and puffing since she'd been the one to suggest that it was time to go, but it was a little hard for her, like every wave was a beckoning touch begging her to stay. Once again she counted her blessings that Boreas wasn't landlocked, the thought of having to go without made her grimace, twisting her pretty features into something less so.

She swam close to Mortis, her tail swishing in the water like a fin as she approached, completely oblivious to his nefarious scheme

"See you look so much better!" She said, nodding in approval. He looked as princely as any she'd ever met or seen. It reminded her of a story. "You know when I was really little I was playing and I fell in a puddle, got alllll covered in mud. Became the brownest wolf you've ever seen. Then my Keepers found me and got really really mad, scrubbed me till not even a splodge of dirt was left.  From then on I wasn't allowed to play after it rained." She laughed, like it was no big deal. As if their punishment fit the crime.

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]