ardent

Waking Up, I Feel It In My Bones

Aeil

gems
size
build
player
09-02-2013, 01:41 AM
ooc: I am going to assume this is after Dragon has been accepted into Seracia.

Fall had arrived on the lands surrounding Seracia. Aeil could feel the changes in the weather that not many could pick up. There were small, cool bits of breezes that peeked out from the hot winds summer had kept for so long. The green leaves of the different species of trees were all slowly turning to yellow and orange. Birds were leaving earlier than planned, even though the Southern part of Alacritis was usually one of the last places that were affected by the cooler temperatures. All in all, Aeil knew when fall was on its way.
The feeling in her bones left a dull ache, and she looked out from the outside of her den, tail wrapped around her hind legs. She didn't usually get up to watch the sun rise, but today was definitely different from the rest. Something in her gut told her that she was going to enjoy the events that were promised to her later on. She only hoped that they would be great for the other wolves of her pack.
Aeil then rose from her haunches, shook the sleepiness from her body, and began to venture from the Seracian borders. The unseen trail that took her to the Knolls was what her paws wanted to venture that morning. She allowed the rest of her to be carried there and when she saw the glorious outlook of buffalo grazing, she couldn't help but grin. Such wonderful animals...all the more amazing for a morning hunt!
The dark-furred female returned to her homelands, crossing the border at a brisk pace. She picked a spot in an open area and tossed back her head. A lone, excited howl escaped her lips, calling any of the Seracian wolves that wanted to join in the expedition. She let it linger for a bit longer than she was used to, only until the notes faded on their own accord. With bright blue eyes, Aeil began to look through the low hanging branches of the trees that were around her. Patience was a virtue, and she eagerly held onto it as she waited for others to arrive.

"speeeeech"