Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
09-04-2020, 03:35 PM
She knew the feelings growing inside of her were only from the intimate moments shared together, but the way he took care of her made her heart flutter. There didn’t seem anything else in the world that could rock him, and for a moment Deathbelle was able to feel stable. Like she’d come aground from years at sea and she was struggling to find her paws. The Empress sobbed quietly and he pulled her more tightly to him. She didn’t resist and melted against his dark form.

Too many times had she loved and lost, each one of her lovers taking a piece of her heart with them. She would never be whole, but perhaps Lament really would be content in loving what was left. Belle wasn’t sure what she would do if something happened to him, not after this. Not after his sweet words and protective affection. She struggled between the desire to protect herself and her desire to open up and let Lament have what was left.

”I think I’d like that.” She whispered as she tried to push those old emotions aside. She wasn’t ready to face them again. Maybe tomorrow. Or maybe when she got tired of loving Lament. As he held her the woman knew that would be a long long while. ”Don’t break my heart, Lament.” She told him bluntly, the woman couldn’t take another heartbreak.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.