Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
09-04-2020, 10:19 PM

Eyes of blue were stuck on the female's figure that at first he ddnt recognize,he wasnt really one to give a lot of effort in remembering specific unless they were important or those he constantly interacted with.He took note of her mainly grey coat,average built and a height that matched his own.But it wasnt until she was in front of him that he noticed her approach, somehow he just went hypnotized by her,and he just didnt notice.But soon he went to realise how strange from him it came out. Dunkan could be the most indifferent wolf around,one who never payed attention unless they were of any benefit,yes it may sound mean but he just didnt have the capacity of caring anymore or that was what he hoped. He didnt want to risk himself to fall into what he considered a stupidity and sign of weakness. He wasnt a weak and no one will make him change that.Others could call him whatever they wanted, asshole, dick, mean but he just didnt care.

With her now so close he looked up expectingly of what she could say,eyes cold and posture calm he showed no interest in what she could say but for mere courtesy, he would listen, and depending on what she said he would respond or not.

The first thing to reach his ears was an enthusiastic hello. "Greetings miss." He said politely but holding no emotion. "You're the guy I fought at the Battleground, right? What a coincidence running into you here!" "Indeed, I didnt expect to see you again at all," With that he could now remember her, and it was certainly stranger for him to meet her in a different context,one less moving. From there he didn't know if it was needed to speak more. "I am Dunkan Sarcova Warrior of the Ashen Armada," He introduced himself for also some courtesy.

"Speak"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.