ardent

Underneath the Water

Tidus

gems
size
build
player
09-02-2013, 07:22 AM
The carefree youth listened to the girl with intent curiosity. Learning her name, he wagged his tail a little at meeting someone out here. Even though he crossed a river to greet her, he figured it would be worth it. His ears perked at the mention of the fish, he guessed that she thought he was crazy for collecting so many. But in truth, he always had a reason for it...or so to him it was anyway. "Nice to meetcha Euphrosyne. I believe I will call you Syne...that is a mouthful!" He chuckled and shifted his position before continuing, "And these fish? Well, I guess you can say one never knows when prey might be scarce or if a starving stranger might need a quick meal. I also use them as bait to lure away larger predators like bears, and...I guess to attract larger fish in the ocean. Comes in handy y'know? Have you tasted Tuna? They're really really good. I suppose you can also say I love to fish, they're pretty hard to catch sometimes and it takes some skill. Even for me it's still a challenge. So, Syne....uh...am I interrupting or disturbing you? 'cause if I am, I can always pack up my fish and go."

He looked at her, aqua blue eyes calm and sincere. If he was disturbing her, they he would apologize and continue on his way. But she was the first person he had seen and talked to in a long time since coming to this land, and his heart craved someone to talk to..