Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
09-02-2013, 09:44 AM
Kestrel

Silent paws walked through the silent air of night. She had somehow gotten away from her mothers ever vigilant eyes on her, and had gone to find a place of solace away from everyone to think. Though they were sound asleep, she just felt very restless and awake. She had been having very vivid dreams as of late. All showing the same thing; A dark figure, much darker then her mother with vivid green eyes. Every time she woke up she would feel a sense of longing and heart break. Who was that stranger she saw in her dreams? How do I ask mom that...? How do I tell her about the things I have seen? The questions that burn in my mind...I hate being a mute!!! Why can't I just be normal like my brothers?!" She screamed in her head.

Tears of anger and frustration began to seep from green orbs, silent cries went unheard save for the small sniffles emanating from her runny nose. She pattered on through the night, tear drops falling on the ground and leaving stream marks on her face. She didn't care if she cried, who was gonna be out here so late anyway? She felt alone in the world, even though she had her mother and her brothers, she felt like something was missing...

The midnight and starry pelted girl stopped in her tracks. A shadow had appeared in front of her, and slowly her gaze shifted from the ground up. The shadow belonged to another life, a creature like herself. She had bee so caught up in her thoughts she hadn't even noticed this ones scent, and so she stood there with unsure ears and a look that was half scared with an attempt to mask that fear. She took a couple steps back, keeping green orbs on the other girl in front of her. She didn't seem to be too much older then her, then again she couldn't tell. She had only been born not too long ago. She quietly waited to see what this new fae would do. If she showed signs of hostility, then Kestrel would flee. She remained light on her paws, her legs slightly angled to make a quick dash should anything happen.

Speech
Thoughts
You