size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
09-05-2020, 06:43 PM
She wasn’t like him in more ways than one. She was a loner her whole life and Indy had grown up in the pack. They were the same in that crowds made them nervous, Indy hadn’t realized before his birthday party. Without Asla he’d felt vulnerable.. alone. Incomplete despite the family and friends that surrounded him. Here poor Rue was, no one in the world but her and she seemed so brave. ”I’d really like that. I can come check on you, maybe bring you some of my garden plants.” He offered softly.

”We’ve always lived off hunting. I haven’t had much fish, and no plants.” He wasn’t sure what kind of wolf didn’t eat meat. Different upbringings she supposed, and he would have agreed. Rue giggled at him and his uncertainty about her snack. She told him it wasn’t that bad and offered up a little fingi puff. He really really didn’t want to put that thing in his mouth. The way she looked up at him and offered the mushroom overrode all of his senses. Gently as was possible Indy leaned forward to take a bite of the cap.

He didn’t like it. He didn’t like the texture, the taste was.. weird. Indy wouldn’t let those thoughts show on his face. He wore a curious expression and that was all he’d let on. ”Eh…” He decided to go with as he swallowed. ”I don’t know if I want to try that again.” He was impressed he’d managed to get it down, and though he wasn’t eager for a second course Indy would have tried anything else she put in front of him.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.