An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
09-05-2020, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 07:28 PM by Hanako.)
wc:287
total: 999

Kicking off the sandbank Hanako swam out into deeper waters, till the bottom was well beyond her reach. Perhaps she ought to have found it a little daunting, that she was so far from the shore and out of her element. That if the weather or tides took a turn for the worst she could easily be swept out to the open ocean, lost and never to be found. But the ocean for all of its terrifying ferocity could also be welcoming; for now it's waves were calm and gentle, barely jostling her as she paddled to stay afloat. With her wistful gaze set on the horizon she didn't notice the approaching blob, her soft hum filling the silence not occupied by the whispering of the waves. And then it reared out of the water, it's massive form overshadowing her as though it was an ancient beast that had rose from the deep to gobble her up! Hanako shrieked and in her panic lost her stride, making her sink down like a stone weight. She drifted for a moment, her heart racing in her chest as she opened her eyes and winched a little as the salt made them sting. Her vision was blurry at first, swimming with too many colours and shapes but once she'd blinked a couple of times everything became clear and focused. Including the nasty boy who'd jumped out at her. Kicking her way to the surface, Hanako emerged with an almighty frown.

"Why-you!" She grr'ed baring her teeth, as if he'd find that even remotely threatening. But try as she might she couldn't stay mad at Mortis for long. "How'd you even find me? I didn't tell anyone I was going fishing."

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]