size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
09-05-2020, 08:26 PM

Naiche stored the piece of knowledge away that the area around Ashen might get patrolled less.  That was a lot of trust to place in a pack that wasn’t your own. He nodded at Hanako’s words, “Sounds good.” With an action chosen Naiche was able to easily put his concerns of Hanako aside for the time being.  His mind having fully shifted to his senses and the task of checking out the border territories.

“No problem.” It was a topic he would enjoy so it really wouldn’t be a big deal and she was pack so it was his job to assist if he wanted it.

He was content to stay quiet while she was during the journey, his attention once more focused on the world about them.  A lot had changed in his mindset since he had left his band but one thing that remained was his extra attention to the smells surrounding him.  It wasn’t that he could smell better than any other wolf, he just seemed to put that extra care in wanting to pick apart and work through all the smells more than some. Enjoying the strings in the tapestry aside from the tapestry as a whole.

He nodded at her statement as they reached the border.  “I heard about it, but the concept of just walking into another pack land seems improper.  I know its not due to some relationship, but the concept is going to take a while to soak in.  Since you’ve not seen it, I assume that also means you have not crossed yourself?  I imagine as a diplomat you will eventually.”
"Speech"