Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
09-05-2020, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 08:35 PM by Dunkan.)

"Maybe, though i am to dry i can't help it." He just couldn't feel aphaty and he lost any of it long ago and he doubted he could ever make it come back.But even if he could he wouldn't try,he didn't want that to stay on his way. He would become a weakling and with the number of failures he did to the armada, he couldn't let himself do that.

"I cant, i cant feel the empathy for others you do.I just feel nothing." But that was not all he had to say. "I dont want to rely on others to feel well,and why should I love others if they will leave me someday?" "He responded trying to be respectful still,he was speaking to his alpha."If even a mother would leave to never come back. Why wouldn't others do the same?" He didnt want to suffer as he had seen others do for that called loving others. "I just...dont want that to make me weak.I failed the Armada twice I can't allow myself to waste my time in those things..." He said feeling a knot in his throat. He was afraid of that,of being weak. "I am sorry,I am speaking nonsense." He said trying to keep his cold voice.

"Speak"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.