size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
09-05-2020, 09:12 PM

Protect Asla, what a laughable thought.  Yet somehow that was exactly what he had been doing.  How had his head been so twisted around? Naiche truly didn’t like her, no fooling himself in that so maybe it was just the instinct to protect one you’ve fought with and had to trust with your life in a fight? Maybe.  As to the order to tell the truth without hesitation Naiche nodded, “I swear by my life’s blood I will,” the words formal and certainly without hesitation.  It was a relief to be done with the secret.

Asla was going to be a bigger pain than she already was now, wasn’t she? Then again maybe she would decide to ignore him after this.  No, one way or another he would surely have to deal with her at least once more.  She was bound to want revenge against him when she learned he hadn’t kept their little secret.  After that though she might want nothing to do with him.  So be it, there were other wolves he could spar with and were certainly less confusing and irritating.

He was still getting a companion? It just got a new label as to the reason and he apparently wasn’t getting punished either. “Thank you,” Surprise and sincerity at the warlords generosity.  “I’ll make sure such situations are only when truly necessary,” you know, versus running out to help find the situation himself.  It was done though, he was free of this weight of guilt.  This not only freed him from guilt, got him assistance in a fight but it also increased his loyalty to Sirius even more.  Naiche had already gained a pack and training from the warlord but now he was getting forgiveness for a sin and something to assist him in fights.  Naiche would certainly lay down his life for this wolf with no thought.
"Speech"