size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
09-05-2020, 09:57 PM

Naiche gave a firm nod at the order.  Never again would Naiche be so dumb.  If Asla did talk to him later then he would be sure she knew it as well.  Would she possibly trick him again? He hoped not but no matter what Naiche would report truthfully and fully to Sirius.  This wasn’t about what he could get away with but what was right.  Somehow, he doubted Asla would see it that way.  

The smaller wolf found he liked Sirius possessiveness, after all he had no desire to ever leave and it was good to know someone would put such claim on him.  So the rub was appreciated, stretching out his own neck as he accepted it.  Home, family, it was all he had missed.

Naiche had found most companions to be irritating or a nuisance when he saw them with other wolves.  Admittedly he hadn’t given them much chance to prove themselves otherwise.  However, they also were help in a battle and Naiche wanted every edge he could get in a fight.  The trick being he had not given any thought to what sort of animal he would enjoy spending time around, or at least tolerate it.  What would be most useful in a battle?  Naiche didn’t answer right away, “Whatever would compliment my battling best,” perhaps Sirius would know better than him what sort of animal that might be. A slow shake of his head but then the head raised just a tad with some thought, “Something that can get up high would probably be useful.  I can’t climb as some can.“ Animals that could climb had a big advantage over him in areas with lots of tree’s. “Just, not a lemur.” Tamsyn’s lemur had Naiche confident he didn’t want one of those irritating creatures.
"Speech"