Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Valentines 2020Critical Hit!
09-06-2020, 06:10 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2020, 06:14 AM by Dominus I.)

Dominus' impish and long ears had been twitching toward the sounds of their surroundings instinctively before she managed to admit that he was an alpha.. of an army. Once she began pleading, he ceased all movement.. still as his mind recessed from their conversation and became quite deep in thought, despite his direct stare into her own eyes. It bothered him that she was excusing all of this on the fact that she had given her word.. and owed this to wolves that she didn't owe anything to. He couldn't say anything, but eyes that were once alive with interest and concern were now cold, perhaps even a bit sad as the voice of his haunting whispered nonsense into his ears.

"It means a lot to me," he heard her say and he scoffed reactively as these words hit him - he seemed to nearly be stumbling into a step back away from her. His hackles prickled just slightly as goosebumps littered his skin as his beliefs on how she should have been treated formed into a passion that visibly took over his body. His tail stiffened at spine-level as he shuffled his feet beneath him to turn himself away from her, but he whipped it once or twice and then returned it to swaying in an attempt to keep it smooth.

"How can you not expect that I would be this worried? What deal did you make, to owe this to a man who has an entire army to get him whatever he needs? He didn't need to disturb your life. I want vengeance on this man no matter who he is. It is unacceptable." He really did not want to make her feel bad, but it was perhaps a bit late for him to take back the way he was reacting to her words. He looked to her, his anger subsiding as adoration replaced it while he remembered how she was looking at him while she spoke. Perhaps he should have responded to that first.. but.. his ambition and sense of righteousness fueled him now.

The cogs that powered his brain were visibly turning as he became quiet, his hackles raising like the ruffled feathers of a crow as his fragile mind took over. He would think, if he died or lost to an army that kept wolves like slaves, perhaps it would be better if he did not get closer to her at all. As they were now, he was just a stranger that she had met one night when she was lost.. and if something happened to him, perhaps as they were now would not mean anything at all to her if she were to lose it. So, with telling himself that it was cruel to show his interest in her at this time, he instead pulled himself away - twisting his body until he had his back to her he would then run until he disappeared again into the thick of the forest. He would allow himself to seek her out again if only he was successful with what he felt he needed to do, but for now.. he would be alone again.

-Exit Dominus-

Dominus has a black snake that stalks him. Unless mentioned already by me, it is welcomed to powerplay this snake and allow your character to notice it somewhere in your posts.
Dominus says bad words, he can also be very unstable. All Dominus' threads are mature.