size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
09-06-2020, 12:45 PM

Aranea chuckled to the thought, which may have been a bit surprising due to her mostly unemotional encounter, "I was a lot younger then too." Her chin raised in thought, "I wasn't scared come to think of it, it was just tiring. Can't say I wouldn't be scared of what was below me today."

It was a bit funny to her too that he was apologizing for her going through such a hardship. Because that wasn't the lowest of her life. It seemed to be back then, in the before. But her uprising and abandonment of her birth pack was no longer a stain on her heart. Instead it was filled with the sorrow and hatred of her previous lover and father of her children that he stole from her. Aranea would listen to Sparhawk's wise words but would find herself lost in her normal pitiful thoughts.

She'd rise with a slight shake for any excess dribbles to fall from her fur. She wasn't completely dry but wouldn't care in the slightest. "I should head back home, I don't want anyone to come searching for me." It was a bit of a joke but being so new in Torin's pack she didn't want him to become skeptical of what she was doing outside for too long. She knew she had to pay for the mistakes she made in her past, even if it wasn't for him but for her. "It was nice to meet you Sparhawk." She'd make a friendly exit from the joyful view of the stream and grasses outside of the dark cavern that held little importance to her. She couldn't say she'd ever come back here but at least she knew what was inside the cave.

-Exit Aranea-

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead