Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
09-06-2020, 04:03 PM
Their eyes locked and Jupiter was instantly certain she was into him. He'd just started to lean down for another touch when she pulled away, playing - in his mind - with his interest. A hint of a smile pulled up the corners of his mouth. "If that's your idea of fun, I feel like I should show you a thing or two," he said with the laugh. "Off the top of my head I can think of oh, I dunno, a hundred things better than bear fighting." Was she following where he was going with this? "And don't get me started on cart pulling."

Her chin brushed against his shoulder as she turned to look up at him with big, teasing eyes. Oh yeah, she knew. "Sometimes," he ventured before reaching out in the hopes of trailing his nose down the curve of her neck towards her shoulder. "Strength's not the most important thing. Sometimes it's knowing when to be gentle." To emphasis his point he sought to gently nip along the top of her left shoulder. If she let him get away with that much he'd then lean back a little in search of her gaze.
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.