size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
09-06-2020, 07:22 PM
Mortis was trying so hard, but his efforts were more than underappreciated. Siren wouldn’t be easily appeased, her tears still sliding down her cheek as the yearling boy tried to convince her that he would provide her with whatever she needed, but her strife was still too much for him to understand. Siren opened her eyes as he talked through the days events as he knew them. ”You don’t know.” She returned as he asked why she would want to return. ”I was fine.” She was stubborn too, and wouldn’t give up her cover up. She would never mention her brother. ”I don’t need to be safe, I just need to be back where i was.” Siren cried softly as he gave her no other choices. He said please but she had to go with him.

She whined softly to herself as she shook her head in defeat. The tiny princess pulled herself to her paws with effort. She was too tired to fight him, and there was no place to return to in Ashen. She inhaled sharply as she tried to catch her breath, dual toned gaze flicking to Mortis. What had she done?