Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
09-06-2020, 07:31 PM

Once Aurielle began to explain where some of the wolves here had come from it began to make a lot more sense. Obviously there were still quite a few wolves here that were from various packs around Boreas and even a few loaners like himself, but knowing that some had even come from outside their continent really explained the amount of wolves that were here. It also explained the wide and varried amount of skills and crafts that he saw in the many stalls and tents as well. It was all incredibly impressive and a lot of it had easily caught his attention. He had such an appreciation for wolves that could craft and do things other than just fight and hunt. Even healers astounded him at times since it was a skill he lacked.

He grinned a little when she mentioned that she had met her eventual husband from last year's festival who had eventually gone on to father her children. He had dreams of having a family of his own one day, but it wasn't something that seemed to be in the cards for him just yet. Who knew, maybe he'd come across his future match here as well somehow. "Congratulations on the husband and the children," he rumbled with a soft chuckle. "I think I met one of your sons earlier... Ardyn I think he said his name was - along with many, many other names after it." A glint of humor showed in his expression that spoke to the fact that he was just poking fun at her. "Ran right into my legs and ended up climbing up onto my back to watch one of the musicians - after I offered of course." He didn't want her to think he had just gone climbing up onto random strangers backs.

"Talk"