Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
09-06-2020, 08:40 PM
Her reaction gave him pause. Unwilling to completely break from character he looked at her with a faint quizzical expression. Her state of mind was a mystery to him. She had entered into his space and been the one to initiate contact, and while she continued to play a somewhat active role, he was having a hard time "syncing up" with her. Even taking into account awkwardness attributed to inexperience, that didn't quite cover her reactions. Usually, if someone was interested, by now he was convinced of it. And if they weren't, that was usually pretty clear by now as well. He wasn't getting strong signals either way and wasn't quite sure how to handle it.

Nuada hadn't responded to his last question which only added to his lack of direction. In the end he decided to be blunt. When in doubt, forget pretense and go for clarity. If she wanted him, great, and if she didn't, Jupiter was exactly the type to not be embarrassed by what he was about to ask, at all. His motto was no harm, no foul and she could take him or leave him because he made no bones about the kind of wolf he was.

He leaned away from her. "Maybe I've misread the room. I'll just be honest; it feels like you've been coming onto me. But I've been getting some seriously mixed signals." Yep, just going to lay it out there. "So I'll just get right to it: do you want to have sex with me?"
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.