size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
09-06-2020, 09:34 PM

Naiche nodded at Mort’s comment, “I have to swallow my pride on that one.  If I saw a huge wolf with wings leaping out at me from above, I think that would have my breath taken away before you even struck me.”  Any wolf who wouldn’t be horrified at the sight deserved plenty of respect, not counting those who already knew Mort’s trick at least.

“So you’ve been in some real fights I imagine then?” Naiche asked curiously.  Not that he assumed Mort was weak in any way, but he seemed young to have had many reason for serious fighting.  “At least I don’t assume many official spars would start that way considering the entire point is surprise.” Then revelation struck, “or is that just to scare friends for fun?  If it’s a real fight I’d be interested in how that worked out.”  Naiche hadn’t been in any serious fights before he joined here.  He still had no reason to fight another wolf for anything other than a spar.

A volcano causing mutations like these extremes? It sounded strange but what else would cause a mutation? Volcano’s erupting weren’t something that happened every day and so it might make sense that was the cause of the changes? "I would of never imagined a volcano could do something like that, but I also can't say I could imagine anything else doing it.  So since volcano eruptions are rarer things, I guess that could potentially be the reason."
"Speech"