size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
09-06-2020, 11:56 PM

A flappy thing? What an odd description for a fish as Naiche just assumed that’s what it was.  Naiche stepped further into the water curious of what  a flappy thing would look like. “Well, you won’t know if it tastes good until you try it.  So, why not? I don’t think anything in here could be that dangerous.”  

Naiche moved up to where Mortis was looking down at it, perplexed by the sight. “your right, it’s a flappy thing.”  For a few seconds he just watched it circle. “I guess I could try and go around it and scare it towards you?”   That type of logic would work in water and on this thing also right?  Of course it had attacked Mort so who was to say instead of running it wouldn’t just attack Naiche. “Well, and if it attacks me like it attacked you then I guess you get an opening to attack that way.” There, it was a solid plan!

Naiche walked a ways from Mort staying even with the shore until he decided the flappy thing wouldn’t care if he moved a bit deeper in the water and back towards it.  “It doesn’t look like it has anything to strike with.” Mort hadn’t said bite so the smaller wolf assumed it had literally hit him and drew blood? But how? Admittedly the water blurred some of the clarity. “It’s so funny looking.”
"Speech"