Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
09-07-2020, 10:34 AM
Upon hearing Tyrian's voice, Jupiter's head snapped around. He leaped the distance between himself and Tyrian, and threw his arm around the younger man's neck. The gesture was half hug, half chokehold. "Don't 'buddy' me, you conniving little shit," he said in a cheery tone. His breath was best described as pickled. Using his free paw, Jupiter booped Tyrian's nose. "You know, I should be thanking you. If not for you, I would not be about to throw the best party ever." Truth, all of it. Normally Jupiter was a bit stingy with the booze, but today the bar was open and his best stuff was free.

He leaned heavily on Tyrian's neck, his expression contemplative. Gesturing with his free paw as he spoke, he said, "I should be thanking you. No really. So this is what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna get you laid." Tyrian tried to wriggle free but Jupiter hung on. "No, no, listen little buddy. You deserve it. I'll find you a girl, eh? Or a guy. Whatever you want, I swear on god's gorgeous tits."

Still hanging on even though Tyrian was fighting him now, Jupiter turned to yell at the cliffs and anyone who might be listening, "Friends and freeloaders, make yourself comfortable! What's mine is yours! And if it should suit ya, my handsome young friend here is a virgin and could stand to learn a thing or two!" Finally he let Tyrian go. "Oh I almost forgot," he muttered in a low voice as he reached into his pack. Jupiter pulled out a stack of individually wrapped lambskin condoms. He chucked one at Tyrian's head and then laid the rest on the corner of his cart.
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.