Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
09-07-2020, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 10:36 AM by Tyrian.)
Tyrian flinched when Jupiter leaped at him, but didn't pull away. All he could muster was a soft 'eurk' when Jupiter breathed in his face, and he was speechless in the face of the 'conniving little shit' label. The boop only served to deepen his bafflement. "Is that so..." he managed finally. This was not at all what he expected and he wasn't liking a second of it. But he didn't know what to do. Was this manic behavior teetering on the edge of a breakdown or simply his eccentric nephew's way of processing a very big change in his life? It was hard to say.

"I'm going to get you laid." Uh...no. Nope, nope, abort. Tyrian tried to duck under Jupiter's arm but he couldn't quite wiggle free before Jupiter locked him down. "Jupiter..." His nephew cut him off. "God's gorgeous...?"

Yeah no this was bad. As soon as it became clear Jupiter was going to yell at the strangers Tyrian started writhing around under his arm. "Fucking quit!" Somehow Jupiter managed to hang onto him, only releasing him when he was good and ready. His fur mussed and the insides of his ears a dark scarlet, Tyrian stepped back and fixed Jupiter with an appalled glare interrupted only by a hard blink when the condom hit him. "I don't need your help-" his voice cracked, "Getting laid. Jesus, Jupiter." He ran a paw over his head to smooth his fur down. "You ain't right."
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.