gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
09-07-2020, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2020, 11:27 AM by Justice.)
The news of a party in the offing attracted the fun-loving Justice like a fly to shit. She wasn't really a big drinker - she liked to have her wits about her and the idea of being inebriated in a group of strangers didn't appeal. There was an element of danger to it that appealed, but was entirely balanced out by the fact that she wanted to be capable and not a sloppy, silly mess. And a hangover? No thanks. But just because she didn't want to partake in the beverages on tap didn't mean she wasn't interested in the other beverages on tap. And speaking of tap, there was that tall drink of water Jupiter, complete with another younger but just as handsome stranger that bore the telltale signs of being yet another Imperialis type. She popped up next to them, her short, burly form a stark contrast to those already gathered. "Virgins, Jupiter? Who wants an inexperienced little boy? Come on now, that's boring and unsatisfying. Please tell me you're at least offering someone more experienced for anyone looking for a real good time?" she grinned toothily at Jupiter, then cast a glance around as though disappointed. "I suppose if you're running low on experience I could settle for a woman.." She sighed in mock disappointment.