size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
09-07-2020, 03:55 PM

He spoke her name and Aslatiel smiled. Just as she'd suspected, she liked her name on his tongue. It was going to be a struggle for him to remember not to call her princess, but he'd get the hang of it eventually.

Basilisks next words worked him right into her pocket. A slave without a master had to wait for death to claim him. "Oh, well we can't allow that to happen, can we?" The small fae gave a little shrug. "I suppose I don't have a choice but to be your master." Aslatiel padded close, leaving barely any room between herself and the big, earth and russet brute. "Swear fealty to me, Basilisk. Tell me that you're mine and mine alone." A bit of heat crept into her tones. A heat that she'd only recently learned.

As she waited for him, she cast her plum colored gaze towards the corpse on the ground. "Was she ever mean to you, your previous master?" Asla didn't like the idea of the dead woman having been mean to Basilisk. He would be her slave, but she wouldn't mistreat him. Not much, anyway. Nothing... lasting.

"Speech"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]