size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
09-07-2020, 04:06 PM

He felt it had somehow all been a test. What would a slave do, if offered freedom? Would he follow his last edict and wait for death? Would he throw himself onto the mercy of the master? His words had pleased her, he wasn’t certain of it. He had passed whatever test she had laid before him.

She approached, the regal Princess that was to be his Master. Her words were formal, and he knew his place instantly. He sank to his knees, kissing the paw closest to him. Her fragrance was of pack, but he could tell little else past the stink of death beside them both.

“I, Basilisk Once of House Martilis, swear my eternal allegiance to the Most Lustrous Princess Aslatiel Fatalis of the House Ashen Armada” Shit, had he gotten that right? Or was it House Fatalis Sect Ashen Armada. Shit well, he was up this creek now. He could only forge on and see what his punishment might be. “That I might be hers, and hers alone, until my dying breath”

He raised his head cautiously, though he did not lift it too far. “My ignorance is unforgivable, but I do not understand the question, Lady Aslatiel” he apologised. He did not cringe, but awaited the punishment of her displeasure with wry acceptance.

"Speech"