Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
09-07-2020, 06:53 PM
From the start Jupiter knew Tyrian was going to hate his plan, but that was the point. It was equal parts reward and punishment. And he wasn't kidding. Tyrian was getting laid if Jupiter had to proposition every man, woman and everything in between on the beach. Someone was getting under or on top of the young alpha. He reached out to grab at Tyrian again but his uncle evaded him. "Aw, come on now ya big tit. Don't be sour. Grow a pair. And use 'em." Already the beach was filling up. There were interesting people everywhere.

A dark woman with red eyes approached and, clearly having heard what he said, quipped about virgins. This time when Jupiter went to throw his arm over Tyrian's neck, the younger Imperialis wasn't fast enough to get away. Jupiter pulled him into a side hug and shook him a little. "And I did not lie. Look at his sweet little innocent face. I, for one, think that needs to change." Out of the blue Tyrian bit him causing Jupiter to yelp in surprise. "Hey now little buddy save that for whoever pops your cherry." To Fel, he said, "Never you mind the occasion it's a sad deal and I don't want to bring the mood down. Just let me forget, eh?"

Upon seeing Justice making her way over, Jupiter bumped Tyrian again. In a low voice, he said, "This one will eat ya." In a normal voice to Justice, he said, "Oh but just think of all the things you can do with 'em and they won't know any better. Tell 'em you need a good lickin' before they can get to stickin'." Why Tyrian had stuck around this long was beyond Jupiter. Oh yeah, because he had him by the neck. With his free paw Jupiter motioned at Justice. "I'll tell you what. This here is a prime hospitality service. You can't find what you're looking for I will personally see to it your needs are met. I'm talkin' bend over backwards service."

Oh-ho, Elise. The pretty lady from that one thing. God damn it he was going to be hard pressed to make the rounds here tonight before the alcohol became a problem. "See," he said to Justice while looking between her and Elise. "Elise gets it."

To Domari, he said with a wave of his paw and a wink, "This here is an open bar. Help yourself my dude, don't be shy."

Next up was a dark whirlwind of a woman. She slapped him on the shoulder and threw an arm around him, giving Tyrian a chance to wriggle away as Jupiter adjusted to remain upright. Not the slightest bit put off by her behavior but dismayed that Tyrian had broken free and was now slipping away, Jupiter hollered, "First one to jump his bones can have whatever the fuck they want from my shop!" To Coea, he said, "I am indeed." He scooted the nearest vessel over to her feet. "Tragedy of the worst sort. So tonight we party!"

Jupiter's eyes lit up as he spied Kai looking him over. It seemed the best came out when the booze was free. Like moths to flame. He needed to do this more often. The man may not have been talking to him, but Jupiter was going to talk back. He'd ride that pony all day. He quirked a brow at Kai. "Only one way to find out."

Out of the corner of his eye Jupiter spied movement under his cart. Oh yeah, he'd picked up a pretty stray. Better go drag her into the light. To those gathered around him, he said, "If you'll excuse me, I need to see a cart about a tagalong." They could make of that what they wanted. He didn't care.

He strode over to the cart and grabbed a bottle along the way. Once there he shoved the bottle under and commanded, "Drink." The woman was painfully shy and her lack of involvement was intolerable. This was a party; a day to help him forget his predicament. This was about him. Him, him, him. And he wanted everybody drunk and fucking in the sand. Give him chaos, give him gluttony. He wanted to drown in it. And he wasn't about to let some quiet, very pretty woman hide away while the rest played.

Originally he was going to take a soft approach, but in the end, like the broken pottery, he decided fuck it. So he shimmied under the cart and then under the woman before popping out from under the other side of the former while wearing the latter like a scarf across his neck and shoulders. "Into the sunlight with you, lovely. You just hop off when you see something you like." He canted his head to the side in thought, then added, "Or stick with me and I'll show you a good time."
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.