gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Volcano
09-07-2020, 09:07 PM
Azariah felt the smile nearly split her face in two as Ulric's mother rose to give her a kiss on the cheek and welcome her. Monochrome tail waved behind her as she listened to the wolf who would one day be her mother-in-law accept her offer of relaxing tea, which by now would be plenty steeped and ready to drink. She could only hope Umbra found something to sweeten the mixture, as willow bark could be bitter. A thought which had her outwardly explaining the small warning, "It may be a bit bitter if my raven companion hasn't found anything to sweeten it with. I promise it will help, though! It's definitely worth it, I did my best to make it appealing." Suddenly self-conscious, Azariah was glad she had tried the herbs before she had come, otherwise she could have had a completely different reaction. Anxiety grew, but rationality got the better of her this time. Roza would not mind a small bit of bitterness if it meant she could fully relax...She hoped.

Click character icon to see their profile.
Discord Bird#1780 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!
Bite Warning! Azariah will bite out of fear or anxiety, please be careful with her!
Ulric Adravendi & Fam may crash any of Azariah's threads regardless of tags! <3