size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
09-08-2020, 01:21 AM

Soon they began arriving. One at first, then two, three, five. Some faces she knew and some she did not. She bid them all come closer so that she could answer questions only once. Folding her haunches, the giant, one eyed woman sat. The first question came from an earthen brute. He cut to the chase, so she would as well. "A place of healing. A place of protection, learning, retirement. I will create a place where the weak can grow and the strong can let down their guard for a time."

Black backed ears flicked forward. "I will claim the hot springs. A land known for its natural healing properties." This was the part that others might not understand. "We will be neutral ground. All will be allowed, be they lone wolf or pack wolf. A promise of peace is the price of entry." Fighters would be needed to enforce that peace. Already she and Dunkan were in place for that. More would come in time.

"This will essentially be a place of safety for those that just need a break. For those that need to heal both physically and mentally. All skill sets will be needed. All will be of equal standing, save myself and my counterpart." The brow above that missing eye raised. "That being said, my power is not absolute. I expect to be questioned. I expect every member to contribute as they are able."

The woman's lone, golden eye scanned the faces present. Already she could see a variety of souls. Some to heal. Some to help. Some to raise up. "Do any of you have questions for me?"

"Speech"

[Image: GreYdcM.gif]