size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-08-2020, 05:03 AM

The boy didn't make a peep as she poked and prodded at his wounds. Not that she wanted him to. It was simply surprising. She did notice his interest in her methods. He kept looking at what she was doing. "Do you have an interest in healing, Basilisk?" As she finished up the rest of the bandaging, she motioned for him to right himself. Dark ears flicked forward as she cleaned her paws of the blood and puss that she'd squeezed from his formerly dirty wound. "If you are interested, I could give you lessons. That's part of my position here. I teach healing and crafting." A word from Aslatiel had Iolaire speaking again. "I help craft armors for our warriors as well."

With her paws clean, Iolaire sat upon the pile of furs opposite Basilisk. Asla sat in the grass, simply watching the pair. "Where do you come from, Basilisk?" Making casual conversation, Io was interested to know about this boy that her niece happened to scrounge up.

"Speech"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.