Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
09-08-2020, 05:56 AM
She stood still, her mind racing as she debated about her new name. She had a mask to disguise her identity now she needed a name to do the same. What good was a mask if everyone just knew her name anyway? She hummed lightly when the voice reached her. Bright blue eyes locked onto the source, and at the same time they grew a bit wide. It wasn’t very often that Moonshine met someone who was even smaller than she was. This man didn’t seem to be younger than she was either despite her inability to really guess ages.

”Me too! Thank you!” Moonshine beamed brightly as her tail wagged excitedly at her hips. The man wandered a bit closer and the girl leapt from her perch to better talk to him. She was still a little weirded out at how small he was. Not that she would ever in a million years show that. ”No interruption!” She assured him as her haunches fell to the ground and she made herself comfortable. ”I’m..” She paused, peering ta him a little harder as she decided if she should tell him her real name. ”I’m trying to think of my hero name.” Moon decided instead. She tapped her chin, ”Can I trust you with my true identity?” She asked him curiously, bright blue eyes peering at him accusingly.