gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
09-08-2020, 12:11 PM
Venom hadn’t noticed the change in him as the young Prince stiffened at her words. As he spoke from dark lips she did lift her eyes to find him again, ears to her skull as she tried to hide the hurt from her features. She shook her head, of everything she said he had to focus on her pointing out that she was older? He gave her a warning for the insult as well, as though she’d meant to offend him. To make him feel bad for being younger than she was.

”I'm sorry, Azure. I don’t mean any offense, I want to give you what you’ve asked for.” He spoke boldly about making a rejection, and it stung. There was the moment of revelation as well. He loved her? Venom tried not to give the words much weight, but they wouldn’t be ignored either. Now she felt even more turned around and confused about everything. A few moments ago the future shone clearly as the light of day, and now there was a thick fog with accompanying thunderstorm blocking any semblance of revelation. ”I’ve just had more time to try and decide where I want to go, I don’t want to deny you that right. I meant it as a testament to your maturity.” Maybe that had been a mistake. When did her heart start hurting so bad?

What was going on with her? Why was she trying to appease his sudden anger? Venom looked away again, not wanting to emulate his reaction. <”Azure…” She said softly, uncertain she wanted to go down this road. It would be smarter to let him go than try and explore, but… ”What did…” Venom grit her teeth, no she wouldn’t ask. ”Nevermind.” She shook her head and was tempted to rest her head on her paws, she felt like she didn’t know anything anymore.
[Image: ven-sig.png]