gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Acacia
09-08-2020, 12:51 PM
She came. First he heard her call, and he closed his eyes, absorbing her sweet voice. Then she was there before him and, gods... she was more beautiful than he remembered. The redwood mans maw instantly turned up in a smile as she drew near. She came in for a nuzzle and he returned it eagerly. One big foreleg wrapped around her, pulling the woman into an embrace. He didn't hold her long in case it made her uncomfortable, but he did want to hold her for at least a moment.

Sparhawk had been working on his vernacular while he had been away from Poem. She made him want to speak more...better. All of that went out the window though in his excitement. "Miss Po-em. I have so much been missing you." He admitted it aloud, his ears flicking forward as red eyes inspected her pretty face. "I was hopink that you might want to come away with me for a night. I have a very fun plan for you." He hoped that she would agree. If not, he'd drag his feet back to the thicket and curl up in the bearskin all alone. He didn't want to do that. He wanted to immerse himself within her. He wanted to rub his scent all over her and rub her scent all over him. They'd been apart for far too long.

The man nuzzled the top of Poem's head, his eyes closing for a moment. "What do you say? You come away with me?" One of his paws hooked one of hers and he raised it up, giving her toes a kiss before meeting her gaze. He wanted to tell her how much he had missed her. How much she was on his mind. He wanted to tell her that he had turned down women for her, but that would be a little too outlandish. It had happened though. Sparhawk practically vibrated as he waited for the woman to answer him.

WC-330
Total- 1016
Sparhawk has a very heavy Russian accent. Forgive his bad grammar.
[Image: LQ5dpAT.gif]
Sparhawk <3 Poem