size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022Critical Hit!Beevent1K
09-08-2020, 06:13 PM
Leaning into the Alpha, Meadow feels great appreciation for the gesture and words of Sirius. The way he leans his head against her, has her smile growing and she closes her eyes as she leans into the touch. She has always been a wolf that thrives on contact. The close connections bring comfort to the small healer. This is hard for her, the thought of leaving, the knowledge that she might never be able to come back, it hurts the earthen hued wolf to her core but it needs to be done.

So, when he tells her that, for now, she is welcome, her heart lightens. A piece of Meadow will always remain here, not just with her friends but in Indigo’s garden and everything she has touched. With a dip of her head and soft, “Thank you.” Meadow acknowledges Sirius’ words. Eyes turn back out over the sea and a smile rests easily on her lips.

With a gentle voice she says, “I know you are very busy and I am grateful that you are taking to the time to speak with me. There is so much I want to say, to do, to show how much I appreciate everything you and every one else has done for me. But…words are failing me. So instead I will beg you one more favor. Sirius, will you sit with me a while longer and enjoy the day?”

Her weight against his shoulder, eyes staring out at the horizon, Meadow feels her heart break a little. One day soon, she will be alright but today, she grieves for the life she is leaving behind.

"Meadow"