size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
09-09-2020, 01:58 AM
Having made the trip once before, he knew how to make the return journey to the Honoured Healers den. He did not need medical assistance, through he would be more then happy to have her use his body for medical practice or examples at any point she wished it. Asla allowing, of course. He strolled through the strange territory, meeting no other wolvws on the mildy misty day. He arrived with no incidents at the den, and found the wolf he sought resting on her deck. She did not like official titles or fluffy sentences. Alas. He was told he was allowed a personality, mores the pity.

He bowed deeply to the woman upon arrival. "Honoured Healer. You gave mention of potential lessons last time we spoke. I have little in the way of payment for your time, through I happy to provide services as you might wish them. If you have students that need to see the effects of certain types of injuries, my body is yours. If you can spare me any scrapes of your Esteemed time, I would consider myself beyond honoured." He said, not pulling out of his bow until addressed and/or permission given.