size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
09-09-2020, 05:53 AM
He began to speak and she was just about to tell him that he was doing it wrong when he changed his train of thought and began speaking about himself. She listened as he told her a bit of his upbringing. Slave games. She didn't like it. It made sense and she could see how it would promote memory and dexterity, but she still didn't like it.

Working on the pig seemed to make him tired. She hadn't even done anything yet today, so already she planned to leave him behind to sleep while she went and did some training. Basilisk had spoken of his affinity for growing things. It sent a little pang in her heart simply because it reminded her of Indigo; the brother that she loved. If things were different, Indigo could most likely teach Bas many things about plants. As it was though, Iolaire would be his best bet. "Looks like you'll be spending a lot of time with my aunt then," she murmured, still thinking of her giant purple sibling.

Bas went back to the start, telling her that he wished to know how to please her. "I'm not sure," she answered honestly. "There are things that I like, but not many others seem to like those things. So most of the time I'm alone." Especially now that Az had his toy to play with. His yawns increased and she stood up. "Alright, I'll finish the hide. You go get some sleep." Not waiting for his response, she gently pushed him aside, taking up where he left off. She peeled the hide back from the boar and quickly and easily sliced through the membrane between hide and flesh. She wasn't sure why he was skinning a boar, but if he wanted the hide, she'd give it to him.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]