size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
09-09-2020, 08:59 AM
His lack of sleep would likely effect him today, but aside drew his attention to his yawns, he ceased them. The smell of food and the good company had lulled him into security. "If you thinks that's best, My Lady" he agreed. He wasn't certain that Io thought well of him, but that wasn't likely to stop him. Anything he learnt would surely be able to be put to benefit of Asla.

"I would like to hear more about those things if I may" he prompted her. She seemes on the verge of telling him things about herself, and he longed to hear more. She nudged him away from the work, and well he longed to protest, his training got the better of him. He got out of her way after only a touch, and watched carefully as she finished the job with such quick and precised ease. He wiped his claws on the grass to clean off the worst of them, and settled on his haunches. "Sleep won't be necessary" he promised her. The day was only beginning, and he hoped to achieve much before bed time rolled around again.

He wasnt certain why no coat seemed wasted here, but he was all too happy to accommodate her and learn the skill. "Is there anything else you would like with breakfast?"