Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-02-2013, 03:27 PM
ooc: there are some mature themes in my posts! rated M!

Yellow eyes connected with the other's eyes. Canttina was a harsh girl, she enjoyed things others would hardly even imagine. Her paws connected with the earth as she took steps to edge closer and closer to the little thing before her. She rolled her head and her neck cracked. A moan was let forth, oh that felt good. She licked her muzzle in yearning. The woman was always attracted to the smaller ones. The ones she could be in control of. A humor filled laugh was heard from the large fae. Her muscles tensed with extreme emotion. Sinning thoughts filled her mind, they flowed in and out of her brain. She wanted this one, and she was determined to get her. A soft voice was heard as a name was connected with a face. Canttina smirked, jagged fangs flashed without care. "Oh, Rakshra.. What a lovely little name to go with a lovely little girl." Her mouth leaked with drool as her cheeks tingled. The woman could hardly control herself as she eyed the woman before her. "You lack manners. You did not want to know my name? I am horribly offended. Well, the name is Canttina. I assure you that it will be a pleasure to meet me." She got closer and closer to the woman.