Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
09-10-2020, 09:33 AM
I wanted to seek, but I got distracted

Lúta had kept mostly to herself, working on her healing and stocking up for the eventual winter. She'd settled in the Rustling Thicket for the most part. Herbs and food were plentiful and the thicket formed a natural wind barrier. She had yet to get a permanent den built, just in case she found a better area during her summer exploration. She was just returning when she heard a familiar howl coming from the west, from the Rock Garden. Her ears flicked up as she recognized the voice as Resin, calling for followers. Had she decided to start her pack? Lúta admired the warrior and was curious to see how things were faring.

She got to her feet and headed for the source of the call, forging through the river and toward the older woman. When she arrived she saw a small gathering of wolves as well as Resin herself. She settled down to listen. Lúta kept her focus on Resin as the older woman laid out the plans for her pack. It sounded wonderful to her and more in line with her interest in healing. When the ground was open up for questions, Lúta spoke. "I think it sounds wonderful Resin, and I would like to join. My focus is in healing and I'm happy to utilize my skills for your pack."